Air & Nitrogen Leak Surveys = The Fastest And Easiest Cost Savings Project That You Will Ever Do! Past clients have been able to shut down as many as three 3,000 CFM air compressors after making repairs based on our inspection and report.
Leaks can be a significant source of wasted energy in an industrial compressed air system, sometimes wasting 20-30% of a compressor’s output. A typical plant that has not been well maintained will likely have a leak rate equal to 30% of total compressed air production capacity. On the other hand, proactive leak detection and repair can reduce leaks to less than 5% of a compressors output.
In addition to being a source of wasted energy, leaks can also contribute to other operating losses. Leaks cause a drop in system pressure, which can make air tools function less efficiently, adversely effecting production. In addition, by forcing the equipment to cycle more frequently, leaks shorten the life of almost all system equipment (including the compressor package itself). Increased running time can also lead to additional maintenance requirements and increased unscheduled down time. Finally, leaks can lead to adding unnecessary compressor capacity.
Take action now and stop venting your profits into the air. Contact the nation’s leading leak detection specialist and start saving your precious resources.
- Petro Chemical Energy uses proprietary testing equipment to locate even the smallest of air and nitrogen leaks.
- Upon completion of your survey, we will provide you with a detailed Excel report which includes the location, description, CFM loss and estimated annual dollar loss.
We recommend that you put a mechanic with our crew to make the easy repairs (tubing fittings, valve packings, unions, etc.…) during the leak survey. On average, 30% of your leaks can be repaired as we complete the survey process. If necessary, we can provide this service for an additional fee.
Nitrogen is expensive, don’t waste it. Our Nitrogen Leak Surveys can save you money.
Petro Chemical Energy’s nitrogen leak surveys use proprietary testing equipment to locate nitrogen leaks. Each leak will be marked by attaching a numbered metal tag. A detailed Excel report, which includes the location and description of all leaks, CFM loss and dollar loss per leak annually is furnished upon completion of every survey.
- Left unchecked, dozens (even hundreds) of hard-to-find outflow points result in extremely costly problems.
- Audits survey your entire plant and identify up to hundreds of thousands of dollars per year in savings.
- Stop unwanted down time! How much money did you lose last year to down time?